Mga Bayani ng Kalikasan
15 October 2011 (Saturday)
01 October, 2011
24 September, 2011
For safety reasons, Mga Bayani Ng Kalikasan MBNK All- Terra Race for Mt. Natib 2011 has been rescheduled to October 15, 2011. Clearing operation is still ongoing in Dinalupihan, Bataan and nearby municipalites.
Registration Fee: Php1,000 per team (2 members).
The team will receive a Tournament Registration Kit as follows:
- 1 pc Hydration Back Pack
- 1 pc Competition Jersey
- 1 pc Certification of Participation
- Schedule of Activities per Team
Tournament Rules and Regulation
Categories and Prizes:
Male – (1st) Php10,000, (2nd) Php5,000, (3rd) Php3,000
Female – (1st) Php10,000, (2nd) Php5,000, (3rd) Php3,000
*4th to 10th Placers will get worth Php1,000 consolation prizes for each category
- Bike route: Dinalupihan plaza to Sinagtala Orani,Bataan, approx 20k.
- Trail run route: Sinagtala to Binutas (foot of Mt. Natib) and going back to Sinagtala, approx 10k.
All Terra Race
1. Backpack (not the usual mountaineering bags) for the race event that will hold a weight at least 20 lbs.
2. 2 Mountain Bikes for the competition
3. Sleeping mats
4. Team Teams – for contingency purposes
1. No need to bring cooking utensils. Cooking inside will be prohibited for safety purposes.
2. Food concessionaires are available near the campsite to cater food at affordable prizes.
Registration is on going at the office of the mayor, municipality of Dinalupihan, Bataan until October 13, 2011 or you can register at Dinalupihan Civic Center on October 14,2011, Friday, day before the event.