Urge Ride Rules! Tour 2012
June 16, July 7, July 28, 2012
A. Event Details – Who can compete?
1. Age: 14 years old and aboved.
2. Physically and mentally fit.
3. Riders must have the experience and know-how in participating in this contest. Organizers will check the riders capability during practice runs before allowing them the rider to join the contest.
1. This is an open registration event.
2. Onsite registration is first come-first serve basis.
3. All riders shall sign waiver, no waiver-no contest
4. Riders below 17 years old cannot compete without parent/guardian consent and signed waiver. Parent/guardian shall be present during the event to accompany the minor.
5. Riders should present 2 valid i.d’s
6. Riders Registration starts 8am to 9am at the event site.
7. Registration Fee is Php50.
C. Sport Categories
1. BMX Box Jump Stunt Contest
2. BMX Street Stunt Contest
3. BMX Stunt Flatland (Final Leg Only)
4. BMX Halfpipe (Final Leg Only)
5. MTB Box Jump Stunt Contest
6. MTB Street Stunt Contest (Final Leg Only)
D. Contest Mechanics:
1. No helmet, No Play
2. Riders are allowed only to play in designated areas, riders that cannot comply wil be disqualified.
3. Riders will be given 45 sec. Per run
4. Riders will be judged to their no. Of tricks, difficulty, consistency, audience impact.
5. Only top 20 riders will advance to final run. ( Best of two runs)
6. Top 20 riders are automatically seeded to join the Grand Finals.
E. Prizes (Elimination Legs)
1. Champion – Medal, 2k cash, A Pair of DC Shoes, Bike parts and accesories, Cobra Gifpack, Goods and Accessories.
2. 1st Runner Up – Medal, 1.5k cash, Bike parts and accesories, Cobra Gifpack, Goods and Accesories.
3. 2nd Runner-up – Medal, 800pesos, Bike parts and accesories, Cobra Gifpack, Goods and Accesories.
4. 3rd runner up to to 4th runner up – Cobra Gifpack, Goods and Accesories.
5. Top 20 finishers – Urge Ride Rules T-shirt
6. Grand Finals prizes to be announced