Municipality of Rosario, Batangas
1st Rosario Invitational Mountain Bike Challenge
June 10, 2012
June 10, 2012
June 16, 2012
May 30, 2012
Please get a change to watch the bike film produced by EOVFX Production and directed by Edrie Ocampo on May 30, 2012 at B-Side, The Collective, Makati City.
June 23, 2012
June 16, July 7, July 28, 2012
A. Event Details – Who can compete?
1. Age: 14 years old and aboved.
2. Physically and mentally fit.
3. Riders must have the experience and know-how in participating in this contest. Organizers will check the riders capability during practice runs before allowing them the rider to join the contest.
1. This is an open registration event.
2. Onsite registration is first come-first serve basis.
3. All riders shall sign waiver, no waiver-no contest
4. Riders below 17 years old cannot compete without parent/guardian consent and signed waiver. Parent/guardian shall be present during the event to accompany the minor.
5. Riders should present 2 valid i.d’s
6. Riders Registration starts 8am to 9am at the event site.
7. Registration Fee is Php50.
C. Sport Categories
1. BMX Box Jump Stunt Contest
2. BMX Street Stunt Contest
3. BMX Stunt Flatland (Final Leg Only)
4. BMX Halfpipe (Final Leg Only)
5. MTB Box Jump Stunt Contest
6. MTB Street Stunt Contest (Final Leg Only)
D. Contest Mechanics:
1. No helmet, No Play
2. Riders are allowed only to play in designated areas, riders that cannot comply wil be disqualified.
3. Riders will be given 45 sec. Per run
4. Riders will be judged to their no. Of tricks, difficulty, consistency, audience impact.
5. Only top 20 riders will advance to final run. ( Best of two runs)
6. Top 20 riders are automatically seeded to join the Grand Finals.
E. Prizes (Elimination Legs)
1. Champion – Medal, 2k cash, A Pair of DC Shoes, Bike parts and accesories, Cobra Gifpack, Goods and Accessories.
2. 1st Runner Up – Medal, 1.5k cash, Bike parts and accesories, Cobra Gifpack, Goods and Accesories.
3. 2nd Runner-up – Medal, 800pesos, Bike parts and accesories, Cobra Gifpack, Goods and Accesories.
4. 3rd runner up to to 4th runner up – Cobra Gifpack, Goods and Accesories.
5. Top 20 finishers – Urge Ride Rules T-shirt
6. Grand Finals prizes to be announced
June 30-July 1, 2012
San Carlos City
Php500 (all race)
June 30 8am – Waddy’s Place Uphill Challenge
June 30 2pm – Centermall Criterium
July 1 10am – Sta Ana XC Circuit
For inquiries, please call:
Jon Cortez 0922.8382913
Sikad Jose 0915.3781415
May 26, 2012
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Activities: Bike Safety Talk and Fun Ride
Registration fee of Php450 inclusive of Columbia singlet
Register at any of these Columbia stores:
July 8, 2012
This year’s DANAO Highland Races will celebrate the heroism of Francisco Dagohoy as competitors race through historic trails of Danao, Bohol – which served as the base of military operations of Dagohoy’s 8-decade-long revolt against the Spanish invaders – the longest revolt in Philippine history, which lead to the establishment of an independent government for the island of Bohol.
REBEL TRAILS DUATHLON :
Men’s Executive Category [5k Run - 20k Bike - 5k Run]
Age Bracket: 19 below | 20-29 | 30-39 | 40-40 | 50++
Women’s Executive Open [5k Run - 20k Bike - 5k Run]
Team Relay [5k Run - 20k Bike - 5k Run] 2-man & 3-man team
Men’s Elite Open [10k Run - 30k Bike - 10k Run]
Women’s Elite Open [10k Run - 30k Bike - 10k Run]
MAD SCRAMBLER RIVER RACE : A special, limited event, offered to the top finishers of the Rebel Trails Duathlon. An experimental race at best, the Mad Scrambler’s unique aspect of opening options to the racer to either run, climb, swim, or as the moniker suggests – scramble through the unique river catchment terrain, in getting to the finish line, may establish a whole new style of outdoor/ trail competition.
ASSAULT ON DAGOHOY HILL (Tactical Paintball Wargames) : Will pay tribute to the proud history of Dagohoy’s military operations in Danao. Competing teams will attempt on achieving what the Spanish colonial forces failed to do for 86 long years – capture Dagohoy’s hillfort on the Wahig river gorge. To play the part of Dagohoy’s resistance fighters who will be defending Dagohoy hill against the day-long onslaught are the cream-of-the-crop of the Philippine Army– Special Forces 2nd Battalion.
And this year, Danao Revolutions has partnered with AXN as media event presenter and exclusive satellite/ cable TV partner. These partnerships ensure maximum media mileage for our event sponsors, not only in the country, but across Asia as well, since event advertising spots will be aired across AXN’s Asian network.
For inquiries please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 15 to July 2, 2012
In time for the One La Salle Centennial Celebration, this project is an opportunity and a challenge to connect all 17 La Salle schools by bike, covering more than 1,500km from the northern most school in Bagac, Bataan (Jaime Hilario Integrated School-La Salle) in Luzon, to the southern most in Surigao Del Sur, Mindanao (De La Salle John Bosco College).
The project aims to raise PHP1.5M thru pledges and sponsorships as every 100 meters of this journey corresponds a PHP100 donation. 100% of the funds will be used for scholarships and various PCN environmental related campaigns like tree planting and carbon footprint reduction awareness.
Riding bicycles across the Philippine’s three major islands is a statement – to inspire change, unity, and awareness. Green is not just a color, it’s an active lifestyle.
PHP 100.00 = 100 meters | PHP 300.00 = 300 meters | PHP 500.00 = 500 meters
PHP 1,000.00 = 1 km | PHP 3,000.00 = 3km | PHP 5,000.00 = 5km
For more info please contact:
Director, University Advancement Office
Centennial Project Coordinator
June 23-24, 2012
Davao Del Sur
Registration Fee: Php300
May 13, 2012
Pahiyas Offroad Duathlon is a 6.5K Run, 35K Mountain Bike, 6.5K Run is happening on May 13, 6am at Rizal Park, Lucban, Quezon.
Registration Fee: Php700 (inclusive of event tshirt)
29 years old & below
30 – 39 years old
40 – 49 years old
50 & above
Top 3 will receive medals & cash.
Tires at least 1.95 size
Registration Forms are available at Permalino’s Residence at Bonifacio St., Lucban, Quezon
Deadline for Registration : May 12, 2012
For more info:
Michael Pua 0922-5439280
Jun Permalino 0923-7050774
Jerry Jardin 0929-5969389
May 20, 2012
For details, please visit http://livestrongdayph.com