Tour de Sandari Batulao: Weekend Bike Experience
Sandari Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas
- Race numbers must be worn at all times during the event is not transferable.
- Race numbers must be placed according to instruction provided by the Race Director during the event.
- Participants below 18 years of age must have their registration form signed by a parent/guardian.
- In case of natural calamities and unforeseeable events that may cause the postponement of the event, a new date will be announced and no refunds will be given.
- This is meant to be a recreational and fun event but any individual demonstrating unsportsmanlike and dangerous behavior will be barred from continued participation.
- MTB or Road Early Bird Rate: PhP 800.00/race
- MTB or Road Regular Registration Rate: PhP 1,000.00/race
- Kids’ Race: PhP 500
- Seminars and Clinics: PhP 100/course (limited slots available, first come first served. Register and pay on site)
- EARLY BIRD Registration Period is from January 13, 2011 to February 4, 2011.
- REGULAR Registration Period is from February 7, 2011 to February18, 2011.
- Registration fees may be paid at the Citystate Properties and Management Corporation office or deposited at any Citystate Savings Bank branch for the account of:
- Citystate Savings Bank Account Number 001-20-002726-1
- Account Name: Citystate Properties & Management Corporation
- Copy of proof of payment (i.e. receipt or teller validated deposit slip) must be submitted along with the duly accomplished registration form.
- Collection of Race Kits (Body number, pins, map and other materias) may be done at the Tour de Sandari Tent in Sandari Batulao on February 26 & 27, from 6AM to 8AM.
- There will be NO on site registration except for the seminars and clinics.
- Drinking water will be provided at the Start/Finish line and along the route.
- Paramedics will be assigned near the Start/Finish line and marshls will monitor the racers along the route.
- Toilets and showers will be provided in designated areas of Sandari Batulao.
- No parking near the Start/Finish area. The public is advised to park in assigned parking areas.
- Registration fees are inclusive of: transponder tags, water bottle, a Finisher’s shirt, rider’s kit and giveaways.
Mechanics and Registration Form
Tour de Sandari Batulao Registration Form